Ashleigh is a private residential home registered with Derbyshire County Council and the proprietors are members of the Derbyshire Care Homes Association.
Ashleigh, an attractive house with landscaped gardens and patio, is situated in a quiet residential area, close to the town centre, and within easy reach to local amenities.
Freedom of choice and independence is encourages with due consideration given to the smooth running of the home.
In Ashleigh Residential Home,
- Residents and visitors are free to communicate with one another as and when they wish and have reasonable access to the person in charge.
- Trained staff with modern equipment provide an excellent service day and night.
- Adequate and suitable trained staff are on duty at all times. The staff take every opportunity to maintain and improve the privileged relationship which exists between themselves and the residents in their care.
- The sixteen (16) single bedrooms and two (2) double bedrooms all have nurse call alarm systems, TV points and wash basins with hot and cold water. One (1) room with suite facilities.
- Stair lifts enable residents to move freely around the building to enjoy its facilities.
- We offer a good choice of menus which include good old fashioned cooking and for the more adventurous, the latest in fine cuisine. All special diets are catered for.
- The home offers a choice of lounges and a separate dinning area.
- It complies with stringent fire and safety regulations.
- Normally residents will remain in the care of their own General Practitioner, but medical care will be arranged for residents coming in to the district.
- Arrangements are made for the provision of daily newspapers, chiropody, hairdressing, dental care as personal requirements necessitate.
- Excursions are arranged and entertainment within the home is provided regularly by local artists and societies.
- Spiritual care provided by visiting clergy and attendance at church services can be arranged for residents.
- Ashleigh has an approved established complaints procedure in place.